Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoya Ibiza swatch


So yesterday I wanted to repaint my toes and finger nails so I decided to go dark for my finger nails because this whole week it will be raining and I wanted to match the gloomy weather with dark nails =p.
This polish is from the Zoya dare collection and it is one of my favorite collection.  This is the only collection out of the entire zoya collection that I actually purchase the while line!

This color is describe as a shimmery dark royal blue color. It is a veery dark color but not dark enough to be black. You can still tell that it is blue. The shimmer is very subtle if you are in to that kind of thing, at different angle you can totally see that the blue has a shimmer or that it is not completely flat. The formula is fantastic! This only took me one coat and it was completely opaque; this goes the same with every single color in this line. It was very easy to paint and no streak. I love wearing dark colors for fall.
This is still sold on zoya website for $6 I hope you guys get it =].

No comments:

Post a Comment