Hey ladies! Today I have a simple tape mani for you.
Items I used:
Color club- poptastic
Black nail polish
1. I took tape and cut it into tiny little pieces
2. Paint my nails with poptastic then waited for it to dry completely
3. I added the tape strips to my nails. Do every single nail before you start painting
4. After you done that, paint black nail polish on top of the tape one at the time. Take off the tape off each finger after you paint them, this way you get crisper lines.
5. wait for it to completely dry before you paint top coat because it will smear if its still a bit wet
I hope you guys try out this look!