Hey Ladies! Well I got another nail design for you today! I was browsing around trying to figure out what to do with my nails and I saw this design that looked similar to this. I really like this look because of the diagonal french french tip gives this look a twist.
Here are the items I used to accomplished this look:
- Base layer : Sally Hansen Barracuda : This is a baby blue color and I thought it would be a nice contrast color against the black french tip and Leopard print
- Leopard konad plate. This could also be free hand; I was lazy that's why I used the stamping plate
- Blue stripper glitter polish or a 10/0 Loew Cornell brush and any blue glitter polish
- Top coat: Here I'm using Out The Door top coat
What to do:
- Paint base coat then wait for it to completely dry
- Then draw or use leopard plate on your nails
- Next create a diagonal french tip. You can do this as thick or as thin as you like.
- Lastly add glitter nail polish on the diagonal just the the photos posted below.
I hope you guys enjoy this nail look and try it out.