Monday, July 4, 2011

OPI DS Extravagance swatch

Happy 4th of July to EVERYONE!  Today I have a Swatch for you guys and it is from the OPI Designer series Collection.  The one I got is called Extravagance and it is a dark purple/ red micro fine glitter with holographic to it.  This one got to be the best looking DS nail polish color I've seen!  The formula is not to thick nor thin, this only took me 2 coats to get it to match the color of the bottle.  I really do like this color a lot but there is one thing I don't like about this polish.... it is its staying power... This only lasted a full day and it started to peel and chipped off.. I thought maybe I was being to rough with my nails that day but actually I didn't do much hahaha!  All in all I would use this color again because it is soo pretty it is worth it to me.


                                                        Window Sunlight

                                                         Artificial LED lights

            
                                                                Flash

                                                              Flash







What OPI DS colors do you guys own?



I hope you guys enjoy the swatch and mini review!


XoXo
Amanda N

No comments:

Post a Comment