Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sinful Colors- Seaweed swatch



Hey Ladies! Earlier I posted that I got a nail polish that was consider a close if not identical to OPI strangers tides nail polish.  This is like a darker sea foam green color  then essie- absolutely shore.  Now I dont have OPI stranger tides so I cant do a comparison plus I didnt think I needed two of the same color. If I could get it for cheaper I would always opt out for a cheaper version.  I really do like this nail polish color I think it looks really well on my yellow skin tone.  It is middle tone, not too light and not to dark.  The formula was a bit streaky with the first coat but by the second coat, like most nail polish, it even out.  Sometimes I think if I painted a thicker coat the first time around you could pass for one coat.  This nail polish was not thin or thick.. it was middle to thick consistency. This is the type of formula I really like.  There was no pooling. I heard from a fellow blogger that this nail polish did not dry very fast and had a gel consistency feel after drying, I however did not had that problem.  What do you guys think of this color?


I hope you guys enjoy the swatch and the review!

XoXo
Amanda N

2 comments: