Hey Ladies! So I've been doing my nails a lot lately because I only have a month left before I go back to school so Im doing all the nail deigns that has been on my to do list. Dont worry, I wont stop blogging completely once I start school.. I would maybe have time to do my nails once a week.
Anyway last night I was browsing on the internet and I saw this blog tutorial on how to do nebula nails. I then took off my nail polish that I had on that moment and started to prep my nails for this design. I just follow the steps of the blogger but everyone's nebula or galaxy nails will turn out differently.
I did my left hand first like always and I like/disliked it. I was glad I had another hand I can practice on because it would such a pian to take off all the hard work just to start over again. So when I did the right hand I was liking it more. I didnt add as much layers to my right hand so my nail polish didn't feel as thick. I hope you guys like this!
Here's the website I looked at: attackedastorianails
I used a bunch of nail polishes to achieve this look but I can roughly tell you want I used.
- Base coat: Any dark nail polish with shimmers: I used sally hanen- Midnight in NY but you can also use OPI my private jet but I use this color to do the sponging instead.
- you need a makeup sponge to do all this look. You sponge on the polish randomly.
- some baby blue color .. less in your face color than white.
- pink/red ( duo chrome would look sooo cool)
- Orly Space Cadet ( This gave a really cool out of space effect) You could also use Hard Candy Beatles
- Then next I took a dotting tool and dotted white dots randomly to act like stars.
I hope you guys enjoy this look. I provided a bunch of photos of both my nebula nails.
I hope you guys enjoy once again! Thank you for taking your time and reading and checking out my Blog.