Hey Ladies! Today I got a mini haul for you! If you guys read my last post, I was on a hunt for a better Neon hot pick nail polish that did not take a million years to dry HAHA. I also picked up a few other colors because ive been into neon colors lately. I got all these stuff at US beauty supply near where I live; they have cheap affordable nail polish to choose from.
Stuff I got:
- Color Club- Poptastic
- This is a neon Hot pink color. The color has no shimmer in it, it is just a plain creme base.
- Color Club- Wham! Pow! ( I love this name)
- This color is a neon orange color. This is also a creme base.
- OPI- servin up sparkle-
- This is from their new Serena Williams collection. I was so glad to get it individually because I was not fond of the other color that came with it. This is a glitter nail polish, it has mini silver glitter with a bigger silver pentagon glitter in it.
- Out the Door top coat.
- I know this is huge but They didnt have the smaller bottles and I needed a refill bottle anyway. This cost be $15 bucks and I think it was a really good deal given how big it was. Will do a full review soon.
Thank you for stopping by!