Hey Ladies! So today I have a Purple Ombre Nail for you! I think this is a very soft way to wear the ombre trend but yet still noticeable. I hope you like the swatch and mini review of each nail polish.
From Thumb to pinky:
- China glaze- Agent Lavender- This is a pale purple creme polish with a blue undertone. I had this nail polish for a while and I do really like this polish. I believe this is medium to thick consistency and it only needed one coat for it to be opaque, but in this photo I did two just in case
- Essie- Nice is Nice- This is from the essie french collection. This is a very pretty shade of Lilac but it was a pinker undertone then others lilac colors I own. The formula was nice but the first coat was a little streaky but not much at all, by the second coat it was opaque.
- Essie Lilacism- This is a very bright lilac color! I really truly believe this is a true lilac color! Fromula was the same as nice is nice so it was not bad. The consistency was medium, not to thick not to thin
- OPI- Do you lilac it?- This was the first " lilac" nail polish I got and I really thought this was a good pastel purple but next to the other ones I think this is not a lilac color.. its too dark. The bottle it looks light but its a tad darker but overall this is still a good polish.
- OPI- parlez- vous OPI- This is a darkest shade of the " lilac" color... not even close to lilac but closer than most dark purples I have. This color is very gorgeous for fall time.. a tad dark for me.. The formula of this was not bad at all.
Overall, all the colors I picked made a really nice ombre effects because of the light fading into the dark was very well planned out =] I hope you guys enjoy this look!