Saturday, July 16, 2011

Butterfly award!

Hey Ladies! Ive been tagged in this Butterfly Award by Veronica from Chic and Shiny and I want to thank her for tagging me and exposing me to the blogger community =].



The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers
Seven things about me: 
1. Im a math and economics major
2. I've been with my boyfried for 7 and a half years
3. scared deathly of spiders, big or small 
4. I watch way too much TV
5. I love to get new electronics
6. I love reading
7. I love any romantic comedies ,marvel movies, and pixar

Questions:
Name your favorite color: Blue and Green
Name your favorite song: it changes all the time but I love the 80's music
Name your favorite dessert: Ice cream.. any ice cream will do 
What pisses you off: ERR everything hahaha I have a very short fuse, but mostly is when people dont use common sense..... the list goes on.. I can be here all day LOL
When you're upset you: blow up my boyfriends phone until he picks up and let me vent hahaha... I just need to vent and everything will be fine afterwards 
your favorite pet:  dogs and my 2 pet turtles =]
white or black: um okay odd question... black clothes because it makes me look slim but white because it makes the world brighter =D
Best feature : My eyes and my brain
What is perfection? perfection is when you are perfect HAHAHAHA! bet you thats the dictionary definition of Perfection =p
Guilty Pleasure: Nail polish and ice cream =]

15 Bloggers: " For the coolest blog I ever know"  no particular order
Sorry I dont Have 15.. im still new at this.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats Amanda, and thank you so much for awarding this to me as well! You do the most amazing blogs, and you definitely deserve a lot more exposure than you're getting, but you'll get there in no time because you're just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I agree with Huda, you definitely deserve a lot of exposure with your blog - your nails are always so cute!! Thanks for tagging me back :) hehe Oh, and I looove math! hahaha that's awesome it's your major!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks huda and Veronica! your words means so much to me! I hope I get more exposure too but what little I have im happy with.

    Veronica- we should do math together hahahah JK that would be too nerdy!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the award! :) i gave you one too! i actually gave you 2 lol. check it out here

    http://ohmyjemimahxd.blogspot.com/2011/07/and-blog-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete