Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sally Hansen- Time to shine swatch



Hey Ladies! Today I got a swatch a did a couple days back.  This is from Sally Hansen newest collection of nail polish that just came out.  I got this at Walgreen when they were having that 2 for 4 $ deals which was perfect timing! This color to be would describe by me bronzey brown chrome with silver in it  I think this is such a gorgeous color in my opinion.  This color reminds me of another nail polish color I have called orly rage, so I did a quick swatch to see how they compare.  I would say they are different  because orly rage is more of a rose gold . It has a more pink undertone then time to shine.  Overall if you guys are on the budget I would just get Sally hansen time to shine because really no one can really tell the difference.  I really like the pink undertone better but that's just me.  The formula to be was really good! Only took two coats to get it opaque  and its not streaky at all.





                                                              Flash




I hope you enjoy this Swatch!

XoXo
Amanda N.

3 comments:

  1. Ouu, this looks nice & Thanks for the comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have literally been looking for this color everywhere and i can't seem to find it! is this new or limited edition or sold out everywhere or am i blind?? any thoughts on where i could find it? i live in cali in the pasadena area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I dont sorry! I would just keep trying drug store or try to order them on amazon

      Delete