Friday, July 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail polish haul

Hey ladies! I went to so many drug stores today because I wanted to make sure I got the best deals on these nail polish before I buy them.  Initially I wanted to see if target was still having those sells on INSTA-DRI nail polish because I heard this was good to use for Konad Stamping image plates.  Sadly with my luck there wasnt any. 


Anyway, I went to Walgreens and they had some sally hansen on sale if you buy one you get of 50 % off which was better than nothing. So I ended up getting 2 polish from that line


Emerald Express
Presto pink


I hope these works well, if so I would have to pick up more of these

Next I saw sally hansen Xtreme wear nail polish had a deal as well, 2 for $4 which was not bad because I think originally this runs around $2.79, correct me if im wrong.  I was glad there was this deal when their newest collection came out.

I picked up two of their newest collection which are:

Time to shine- which is a bronzy brown chrome  with silver in it
Set the stage- big and small round gold glitter

I hope you guys enjoy and thanks for taking the time to check out my post =]

XoXo
Amanda N

No comments:

Post a Comment