Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rite Aid Haul

Hey ladies! I went to Rite Aid yesterday to check out some new nail polishes because I haven't bought any in a while.  I saw that Revlon was having 40% off their regular nail polish lines and as well as their other cosmetics.  I picked up 2 colors from their metallic line and I absolutely adore these colors! 

The colors I picked up were:
-Copper penny: This polish color looks just like a copper penny but with silver flecks in them which gives you a foil like finish.
- Gold Coin:  this is a gold color with silver undertone. Sometimes I see gold and sometimes I see more silver;  I think it really depends on the lighting.  This also gives you a foil like finish.


The last thing I got was a body splash from CALGON in Red Velvet! I will do a review on this soon.


1 comment:

  1. free samples coty body mist you will send me

    i want let know
    Thanks you very so much
    RobinSaylor51@Yahoo.Com
    i love red velvet cake and cherry bloom and raspberry and strawberry and wild berry and blackberry/strawberry
    you would like send me
    stay on lasting long and smell
    pls not forget
    thank you to coty body mist
    big smiley :-D

    ReplyDelete