Thursday, October 20, 2011

Calgon Refreshing Body Mist- Red Velvet


From my yesterday haul, I got a body splash, which I heard from  michele1218 and http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/, Calgon body mist- red velvet. That's right I said it! Red Velvet Body splash =).   I am a big fan of foody/ bake good smells. I love anything that smells like cake/vanilla/ Vanilla frosting!  When you first spray it on I can really smell the " Cream cheese frosting", then it tone down after 30 seconds into a sweet yet subtle red velvet cake smell. It also have a slight musk to the smell which is nice because it wont be sicking sweet smell where it would give you a headache because it is very light. You cant really over spray this body mist, I sprayed maybe 10 times over my body and it smells exactly the same if I sprayed only 5, this is another reason why I love this! Every one nose is different and pick up different scent but over all I am a huge fan of this smell.  Im also a huge fan of Bath and Body works Summer Vanilla in Lemon but they discontinued it. The only bad thing about the Red velvet one is that it does not last long at all. Maybe 1-2 hours max ( With massive amount of spray) but its so cheap I would just layer on more once the scent is gone. This is why I love the Summer Vanilla in lemon because that scent literally as me 8 hours easy. This cost me about 6.99 but they have coupons on Calgon website for $1 off.

Overall I highly recommend this if you like dessert/vanilla smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment