Monday, October 15, 2012

"The is Halloween" Challenge- Zombie Nails

Hey Ladies!

I was really excited for this challenge and so was my boyfriend! He loves anything zombies and I always get sucked into watching them with him. I saw a bunch of other nail blogger creation and I could not believe how amazing it turned out. Mine is not as cute or scary but I do love how it turned out.  I have never wore " dead like" or blood on my nails so it took some getting use to. Anyway, here are some photos hope you like them =]!



Tool used:
Sponging method
Dotting tools

Colors used:
Sinful color- Snow me white as base ( best white polish I used so far)
Sinful color-  Verbena
Essie - Topless and barefoot
Essie-  Lilacism
Italia- dark cherry ( never used this color because i found it in a shopping cart unused =p. Great dark red for any blood mani!


Amanda N



No comments:

Post a Comment