Saturday, October 27, 2012

"This is Halloween" Challenge : Witches nails

 Hey Ladies!

Yesterday challenge was witches nails and I saw an image at Michael and I wanted to recreate the witches hat on each nails. I love the black,purple, green and orange look because for some reason those colors just scream witch to me. So I picked a light purple base color so the witches hat would stand out instead of a darker color.  Each finger has a different unique designs to the hat because I thought it would make it more fun then just a same ol' monotone design. The pinky just has different color polka dots.

What I used:
China Glaze : Agent Lavender ( base color)
Black Acrylic paint for the black hat
China Glaze- Tree hugger
Essie braziliant
Dotting tools and a small stripper brush


With my right hand I wanted just to have the two combination of the colors on my left hand. I thought they would go well together and grab more attention in public =]


I hope you guys like this simple design!

Amanda N

No comments:

Post a Comment