Sunday, August 7, 2011

Essie- French affairs with Teenage dream


 Hey Ladies, this will be a quick post because I will redoing my nails today!  I still have the cupcake nails on for several days now which is a long time! But anyway.. this swatch I had today was originally suppose to be the base colors for my cupcake to be display on but then  I was impatience of the dry time. This was 2 coats of french affairs and 1 coat of Teenage dream... Man imagine me putting cupcake designs on it which will be a lot more layers and my mani would be really thick which I'm not a big fan of.
I hope you guys like this mani a lone because it reminds me of a princess nails because of the pink and micro glitters on top =D.

The formulation of french affairs was not bad at all.. it only took 2 coats to get the same color as the bottle. Teenage dream glitter nail polish runs a little thicker.. im thinking because it has a lot of micro and some big glitter in them so it will coat your nails really well.  Im not a fan of this color on its own but its great when its paired up with another color.

Essie Nice is Nice with teenage dream






2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great!
    I really like it! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty! your right it is like a princess!(:

    ReplyDelete